SENIOR MAINTENANCE PROJECT PLANNER
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Within our Maintenance department we have a vacancy for an:
Experienced Maintenance Planner/Work scheduler
(E&I and affinity with WTB)
As a Maintenance Planner, you are responsible for preparing preventive and corrective work, plant stops, projects and MOCs in accordance with the various technical specifications and company policies, as well as laws and regulations.
- Preparing technical activities within the frameworks of the safety rules and technical specifications;
- Advising, reporting and giving feedback within the frameworks of the company policy. Support in the execution of technical activities, in order to continuously optimize the work process;
- Carrying out procurement activities, within the framework of the set budget, so that a timely delivery with the right price/quality ratio is achieved;
- Complying with and enforcing rules and regulations, taking into account laws and regulations, in order to promote safety, health, wellbeing and the environment;
- Working on continuous improvement and making work processes efficient;
- Apply and promote Life Saving Rules and Core Values.
- Technical training at HBO level or similar, supplemented with training in the field of planning, work preparation and work planning;
- Preferably experience within the chemical or process industry;
- Knowledge of information systems, including SAP;
- Able to work independently, on a project basis and in a structured way;
- Knowledge and understanding of internal and external rules regarding environmental requirements, quality, safety and occupational health and safety standards;
- Able to read and understand technical drawings, maintenance, usage and operating instructions;
- Willing to keep knowledge up to date by maintaining professional literature, attending courses and attending workshops;
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both verbal and written. Knowledge of German, verbal;
- Good interpersonal skills, strong communicative skills, self-starting and a team player.
You can apply via the ''Apply'' button.