MEDIOR PHP DEVELOPER
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
We are Coinmerce, the European cryptocurrency platform with Dutch roots.
Our mission is to make crypto simple, secure and accessible for everyone, both individuals and professionals.
Coinmerce is registered as a crypto broker with De Nederlandsche Bank, and has clients in more than 10 European countries. In the near future we will develop new financial products and launch our platform in even more countries.
Coinmerce is transparent, this is not only reflected in our completely new office in Schiphol-Rijk, but also in the first physical crypto shop in the Netherlands. We work on the future and do this together with our talented & motivated team.
What you have: - Minimum of 3 years' experience developing web applications
- Experience with PHP and Laravel Framework
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar relational databases
- Experience with Front-end Framework VueJS
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- You are creative in finding solutions to programming challenges
- Demonstrable knowledge in the substantive area of development is therefore a hard requirement, but a smooth chat and organizational talent are just as important
- You have the ability to learn from other developers and to pass your knowledge to your colleagues.
- You are able to function in a team where teamwork is one of the core values
- You have analytical skills and are able to come up with solutions yourself
Nice to haves: - Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with Hexagonal Architecture
- Experience working with Kubernetes
Responsibilities: - Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
What we offer: - Competitive salary and bonus opportunity
- You’ll work in new technology and innovation in the area of Crypto
- You’ll work in our brand new office in Schiphol-Rijk close by Amsterdam
- Work hard play hard is our motto
- A possibility to work from home one day a week
- Commuting allowance
- Free lunch and Friday drinks
- Monthly team events
- An education budget to help you learn new skills
- 25 days of PTO
Our hiring process: 1. We'll look into your job application and CV
2. First interview with PO and Software Engineer (introduction with the team)
3. Technical assignment (take home assignment)
4. Second interview with our CTO and Software Engineer (introduction with the CTO and discuss assignment)
6. Pre-employment screening
7. Welcome to the team :-)