|Standplaats||Amsterdam / Utrecht|
|Werklocatie||Amsterdam / Utrecht|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Picnic is the world’s fastest growing online supermarket with a unique business model and a highly engaged customer base. Our mission is to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Beyond that, we love working towards a greener future by using cutting-edge warehouse technologies and running a fleet of 100% electrical delivery vans.
Who are you?
You are a natural leader who loves to motivate and lead large groups of people. Furthermore, you have experience as an operations manager or supervisor and you are able to oversee and coordinate large scale operations. You are responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of the Fulfillment center, ensuring our trucks depart on time while always aiming to ensure 100% order completeness. It is your job to coordinate the trunking process and make sure the operational process runs smoothly, taking into account product availability, e.g. rush orders, store picking and substitution. To achieve maximum results, you report directly to the Operations Manager and coordinate with and delegate tasks to Captains, the AGF team, Flow/Receipt Operators and truck drivers. As supervisor you also check and make sure the work floor is clean and ready for the next shift.
This is a hands on multidisciplinary role that requires logistical insight, strong leadership and communication skills.
What’s your challenge?
- Supervise and support workflow, picking processes and day-to-day operations in the Picnic Fulfillment Center.
- Ensure all operational activities are prioritized and completed in a timely manner.
- Make short-term action plans to achieve targets with respect to long-term goals.
- Ensure a proper balance of command and control.
- Report no-shows and approves hours to shoppers, captains and operators.
- Motivate, coach and stimulate our team of 200+ shoppers working towards a champion team spirit.
What are the requirements?
- MBO/HBO degree related to Supply Chain/Business, or equivalent experience with minimum of 3 years in logistics/fulfillment.
- Warehouse management experience preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines.
- Independent, strong and confident personality.
- Excellent supervisory skills with ability to communicate effectively with employees.
- Goal oriented, hands-on and get-things-done mentality.
- Good general computer skills.
- Strong Dutch and English verbal skills.
What are the perks?
Picnic offers unique opportunities: we give you incredible responsibilities in a flat organization. We work in small, professional teams, and are focused on innovation. Furthermore, we are super curious, extremely competitive, and value transparency. We work hard, play hard, operate as one team and leave our egos at the door. We care about people, growth, excellence and results. Bottom line, we are in search of people who make the impossible happen every day.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-Time, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics