|Bedrijf||JT International Company Netherlands BV|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe #1, Asia #1, North America #1, Africa #2 and Middle East #3. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
Are you looking for a great opportunity in finance? Are you a starter and willing to grow? Than this might be the job for you!
What is the job about?
As Accounting Associate you will assist in all financial activities related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and C&B within the NL Market to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the accounting records according to JTI's requirements and local rules and regulation. You will also provide financial support to other departments within the market. In line with the J-SOX requirements you are responsible for the effective operation of all J-SOX GRM controls that have been assigned to this position.
- Accounts Payable: Coordination of vendor invoices with the Business Shared Service Center (BSC) i.e. trace requisitioners, PO numbers, incorrect invoices, reminders, contact with vendors. Coordinate requests of all kind from local employees. Preparation and submission of various templates.
- Accounts Receivable: Credit and past due checks, contact with customers, payment proof of blocked orders, contact with BSC about all kind of queries, assistance in allocations of customer accounts. Preparation and submission of various templates
- External Audit: Support the external audit and support preparation Financial report.
- VAT, ET and other Taxes: Assist in Monthly VAT declaration, Excise Tax reconciliation and various tax payments.
- General Ledger: Reconciliation of G/L accounts, prepare and send journal vouchers and check postings, accruals and reclasses. Provide cost information for budget holders.
- C&B transactions: Clearing of accounts for various bank accounts. Preparation and submission of various templates
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a bachelor degree in Finance (e.g. HBO - Finance or finance related)
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant expercience preferably in an international environment
- Excellent language skills in both Dutch and English
- Great Excel skills
- SAP expercience is a plus
What do we offer?
- An exciting position in one of the most challenging industries of today’s FMCG landscape;
- Much attention and possibilities for your personal and professional development;
- A fulltime job in a passionate team;
- Competitieve salary;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Opportunities to work and evolve in an international environment
Apply now by using the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.